Smart, Interactive Cable and Wiring Harness Documentation for Fast Issue Resolution
Date March 25 2020
Time 10.00 am PST - 11.00 am PST
Location EDA Direct
Location Address Online Webinar
In the automotive and aerospace industry, creating accurate service documentation can be a real challenge for regulatory compliance, end-of-line testing, in-service repair, maintenance and upgrades.
In this webinar, learn how to reduce errors and costs with a faster, easier way to automatically produce service documentation for systems of increasing complexity, configuration variability and design changes.
Automation of this process will accelerate vehicle development, manufacture and maintenance.
What you will learn:
- Automatically generate variant-specific schematics from CAD/proprietary data to quickly visualize vehicle circuits, functional descriptions and cable diagrams.
- Perform google like searches to easily find and fix electrical problems.
- Simplify extraction of precise system information from a model database with an efficient live search system.
- Switch quickly between different schematic views or navigate incrementally to pinpoint error sources easily.
- Easily view vehicle schematics on a browser or on mobile devices.
- How smart system visualization technology will accelerate automotive and aerospace design, manufacturing and after sales service.
Who should attend:
- Wiring harness engineers/managers
- Cable design engineers/managers
- Wiring harness/cable technical publishers
- After sales service engineers/managers
- System Engineers
This event is over. Access the recording: https://edadirect.com/videos/cable-and-wiring-harness/