Mixed-Signal Design Data Management Webinar
Date June 15 2022
Time 11.00 am PDT - 12.00 pm PDT
Location EDA Direct
Location Address Online Webinar
As teams working in different locations has become the new norm, collaboration and coordination between colleagues has its challenges and its obstacles. If you are using Cadence Virtuoso and working on schematics and layouts we will show you in this webinar methodologies which more and more engineers have adopted in managing the various revisions seamlessly in design data management (DDM). We will also show you how to reduce inefficiencies and become more productive and increase throughput.
* Please Note: If you have registered for a past event, document or video, just Log in with your email. (Please do not try to re-register as you will see a registration error comment).
What you will learn:
- Revision control with release and derivative management
- Simplified design flow for Virtuoso users and example of AMS design flow
- Project Management capabilities to track design progress
IP referencing and Reuse to Minimize and optimize disk space
Links to cache eliminates copying IPs into workspace
Efficient Library manager showing intuitive icons to tell users state of the files, gives visibility into the project
- SOS Design Manager and demo
Who should attend:
- Analog Design Engineers / Managers
- Mixed Signal Design Engineers and Managers
- Layout Engineers
- Design Team managers
By subscribing, you will receive EDA Direct account and email newsletter membership. Please see our other great events, whitepapers & videos that you can log into directly with your email, after registering.
Feel free to share with your colleagues.